Facebook is a social networking site, which helps us to stay connected with family and friends. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg to interact with people across the world Facebook is also a great platform where you can upload photos, videos, and status to share with your friends. At starting, we were only able to update text status but nowadays we can upload videos and photos too. You can access Facebook from anywhere for e.g. it may be through a laptop, desktop, tablet, and Smartphone with the help of internet. Facebook status is a great way to express your feelings, daily events and personal information to your family and friends.
Facebook’s core attraction isn’t news articles, you could find news article anywhere. It intimates posts from your real friends. As a new feature, it lets users select a color that appears behind their text status in place of the normally-white background. Only android user can create them, but everyone including ios and android user will be able to see it. Adding spice to status updates could help Facebook boost “original sharing” of unique personal content.
As we know there are different types of people with different taste, some like inspirational thoughts while other like sad shayari. Narcissistic people like to collect facebook friends and people who like politics, they posts political news on facebook. Sometimes a person get confused on how to express the words, so in this situation get the facebook quotes from our site. Here are different types of statuses that tend to get a lot of response.
1. I want to motivate people. I want someone to look at me and say “because of you I did not quit”.
2. With as many blessings as you might possess, you still have to work to make progress.
3. To experience peace does not mean that your life is always blissful.
4. The best way to predict Your future is to create it.
5. Friendship is not about people who act true to your face. It is about people who remain true behind your back.
6. My friends think he is smart. He said onion is the only food that makes you cry. So I threw a coconut on his face.